This Policy does not apply when the Visitor browses the websites of other companies or uses the services of third parties while visiting the NerDas villa website.
When processing personal data, we follow the European Union Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679, the requirements of the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania, other related legal acts and the instructions of controlling institutions.
The data controller – D.Aižinas IDV, sets the purposes and means of data processing.
“Visitor” means a natural person who has been or can be identified;
“Personal data” shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable living person;
Usage data is data collected automatically through the website or services (eg browsing time);
Cookies are small files that are sent to and stored on the data subject’s computer by the websites you visit. Cookies are stored in the data file of the data subject’s browser;
What information about the Visitor is collected?
- Birth date
Information from third parties:
The visitor logs in through social networking accounts such as Facebook, Gmail, and more. the information we receive may be linked to other information we receive from a Visitor visiting our website.
Other information collected by the Data Controller:
Information about the Visitor’s computer and about the Visitor’s visits and use of this Website, including the IP address, time and date of connection to the Website;
Any other information that the Visitor may provide to the Data Controller at any time using the services provided on this Website.
The visitor has the following rights:
- Get acquainted with the processed personal data;
- Require the correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data;
- Delete if the data are no longer required for data processing purposes (except for storage under a legal requirement);
- Do not consent to the processing or use of visitor data for direct marketing purposes.
- Visitors’ rights are not absolute and may be restricted on statutory grounds.
When do we use the information provided by the Visitor?
The personal information provided by the visitor may be used:
- permission to use the nerdasvilla.lt website and the services provided therein.
- for direct marketing purposes, with the consent of the Visitor;
- for the purpose of sending invoices and reports;
- services (shopping cart) for payment through the selected external banking service provider;
- analyzing how much and how people use our online services to improve the quality and content of our services.
Who do we disclose Visitor Information to?
- We undertake not to transfer the Visitor’s personal data to any unrelated third parties, except:
- If the visitor agrees to the disclosure of their personal data and confirms this in writing.
- When providing services – to our partners when ordering services. The Data Controller will provide the Service Providers only with as much personal information of the Visitor as is necessary for the performance of a specific service.
- To law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania
How long is the Visitor’s data stored?
D.Aižinas IDV protects the personal data of the Visitor for no longer than required by the purposes of data processing or provided by legal acts. Personal data is usually stored to the extent necessary to implement and protect the legitimate interests of D.Aižinas IDV. Unnecessary personal data is destroyed.